applications are invited from eligible candidates for appointment to the following posts in various Heavy Water Board / Heavy Water Plants located in various parts of India.
Name of the Posts:
1. Dy. Chief Fire Officer/ A- “Group ‘A’, Gazetted: 02 Posts
2. Station Officer/ A “Group B, Gazetted”: 01 Post
3. Sub Officer/ B ” Group B, Non-Gazetted”: 06 Posts
4. Leading Fireman/ A “Group C, Non Gazetted”: 11 Posts
5. Fireman/ A “Group C, Non-Gazetted”: 23 Posts
6. Driver-cum-operator/ A “Group C, Non-Gazetted”: 03 Posts
7. Driver (Ordinary Grade) ” Group C, Non -Gazetted”: 15 Posts
Age: Candidates age should be not more than 40 years for Post 1 to 3, not more than 32 years for Post 4, 6, between 18-25 years for Post 5, maximum 27 years for Post 7 as on 25-04-2017. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Qualification: Candidates should have Passed SSC or equivalent examination with Physics & Chemistry + Passed the Divisional Officer’s Course from the National Fire Service College or from CISF Fire Training Centre or Graduate/ Associate Member of the Institute of Fire Engineers, India/ London for Post 1, SSC or equivalent + Valid Heavy Vehicle Driving Licence + certificate of Station Officer’s course of the National Fire Service College or from CISF Fire Training Centre or Graduate of the Institute of Fire Engineering, India/ London for Post 2, SSC or equivalent plus Sub-Officer’s Course from National Fire Service College or from CISF Fire Training Centre for Post 3, SSC or equivalent, experience as a Fireman in a well established Fire Service Organization for Post 4, SSC or equivalent for Post 5, SSC or equivalent with valid Heavy Vehicle driving Licence for Post 6 & 10th class, must hold a clean and valid driving licence to drive Light and Heavy Vehicle for Post 7.
For more details like Reservation, Duration, How to Apply & other information, Click on the link given below….